培训招生问答 招生博客 | 学习圈子 | 培训学校 | 培训教师 | 培训教材 | 教学参考 | 职业测评 | 招聘求职 | 旅游指南 | 出租房屋


全国最大培训招生网站

返回 | 主页


银行基本业务口语 2



[摘要]
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I’d like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler’s cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I’d like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler’s cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I’d like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler’s letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler’s checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here’s the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
 
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帐目编号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler’s cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar’s note 庄票,银票


银行英语口语-取款、结余


I’d like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I’d like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
 

其它培训问答:
银行基本业务口语 1
金融专业英语考试一些常用语的地道翻译 2
金融专业英语考试一些常用语的地道翻译 1
银行业务重点归纳 2
银行业务重点归纳 1
金融专业英语证书考试常用金融词汇总结
CIF——INCOTERMS 2000
CIP——INCOTERMS 2000
CPT——INCOTERMS 2000
EXW——INCOTERMS 2000


[查看银行基本业务口语 2更新内容]
信息来自互联网,敬请核实,慎重使用。

  

清华在线工程硕士辅导
中软培训国际IT认证
北京经济管理干部学院
北京新思路培训学校
百仕瑞企业管理顾公司
上海交大英豪电脑教育
大专 本科 在职研究生
招生报名:010-62797666

 
China | Training Course | Travel Agency - 51EA.COM  © 2003-2007