[摘要]
Related Sentence Patterns
I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10点你能来吗?
Related Sentence Patterns
I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10点你能来吗?
Im afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
后天下午4点你有空吗?
Just a moment, please. I will check the appointment book.
稍等片刻,我得查一下预约簿。
Lets make it 10:00 next Monday morning.
那我们就定在下周星期一上午10点吧。
Im afraid well have to reschedule the consultation.
恐怕我们得重新安排这次会诊时间。
Im sorry Ill have to cancel the appointment I made with Dr. Johnson this morning.
非常抱歉,我不得不取消今天上午与约翰逊大夫的预约。
The doctor will be available next Monday afternoon.
大夫下周星期一下午应该有空。
对话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for ones family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: Whats the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, its not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: Whats wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, thats too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: Whats wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just cant stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病硕质酢O挛缥铱梢岳础?/p>
Dr. Johnson: I m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I wont let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
其它培训问答: